Search the forum,

Discuss Bathroom project - Work in progress in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hi Dave

Great thread
ive just tiled a wet room with the same toilet flusher with light. I had to take a video to show the wife.
I noticed in your photos the light is always blue,do you know there is a button on the back to change the colour or to have it continually changing colour? nice gadget and my plumber told me how much they cost,my wife would take my nuts for spending that on a toilet flush button lol
great job though

D

davemul

Hi mate, yep I know it can cycle through all the colours. You can set the time of day too so it can be programmed when to come on / off :yikes:

Yeah its not exactly cheap is it :lol:

F

Fliselege

I've done a few bathrooms I can tell you, but nothing no where near such a high spec one like that, very nice. Tempted to use your pics on my website and claim the job as my own :smilewinkgrin:

M

Mike

I've done a few bathrooms I can tell you, but nothing no where near such a high spec one like that, very nice. Tempted to use your pics on my website and claim the job as my own :smilewinkgrin:
it won't be the first time it's happened on the forum :mad2: welcome by the way :thumbsup:

B

Bolter

We'll hunt you down and bullnose profile your toes till you take it down! :)

S

Stef

Dave done brilliant with his bathroom & it was good to see every stage in progress.

He would put a lot of "so called tilers" to shame.

D

davemul

:curtain: ears burning... Hi guys, I hope you all had a great Christmas and NYE :23: :santa5:

I haven't posted for a while but the bathroom is 98% finished. We've been using it a lot and enjoying it. No issues yet so to speak of.

I'll post some nice final pics of it soon.

O

ozbird

really inspiring stuff, and some of those gadgets i'd die for! fantastic effort. my bathroom hasn't advanced enough that i can't incorporate some of it i think. thanks a lot.

C

ceekay

Brilliant Dave but where's the final pics?

Definately inspired me anyway and the majority of the works much higher standard than a lot of plumbers and tilers I've worked with.

Just a quick note though you're not allowed to carry out electrical work in a bathroom kitchen or outside unless you are a part P approved spark unless you get building control to visit before and after installation which is also chargeable by the way. In saying that though pal I think the majority still just do it illegally so to speak.

Anyway loved the job but can we have final pics pls.

Cheers, Keith

Reply to Bathroom project - Work in progress in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen