Search the forum,

Discuss Bal green star for 200-300 tiles??? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

cornish_crofter

I have used this addy for similar sized tiles before. I wouldn't do again. It takes ages to set and you're limted as to the depth of the bed.

I had to replace a tile on a job I was doing as it had cracked (cheap B&Q tile). A few days later it had NOT set! Fortunately I had some Profix Rapid Set SPF mixed up, so I just used that on the one tile.

I guess it did set on the other tiles after a while as the customer was using it, and I had no complaints.

I am using bagged adhesive only on this current job, even for the wall tiles. In fact I haven't bought any tubbed adhesive for a year or two now. I do keep a tub for small jobs etc but these don't now get used on anything more that 150 x 150 tiles.

Reply to Bal green star for 200-300 tiles??? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.