Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Asbestos Aware Course in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

J

john anderson

Hi all.

Just wondering how others have done the asbestos awareness course. I've seen they do them online. Any advise on which one to do? I have 2 employees who will have to do it also. Thanks, John

G

Gazzer

I did one, pretty easy , only did it as it was needed for one contractor....never needed since !

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Didn't realise you could take them online!

Which one are they requesting is done? Any at all or a specific one?

J

john anderson

Didn't realise you could take them online!

Which one are they requesting is done? Any at all or a specific one?
Email says they are requesting my Asbestos Awareness Certificate. I didn't know there was one. Just learned what asbestos was from my apprentice master uncle. I probably touch the stuff all the time.
So I had better do the course!! :)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I'd search for the cheapest way to do it, online if that's possible, and maybe just check feedback on them first make sure you do get what they're saying you get (and it is the certificate you need as in correct one).

Reply to Asbestos Aware Course in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcgtech
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks