Search the forum,

Discuss Armadillo workwear??? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Daz

Does anyone know if Armadillo are still in business?

I've sent emails, a contact form from their website and tried phoning but get no answer or reply.

Craig sent me the wrong size trousers and I can't seem to get them collected or replaced with the correct size. I paid a shed load of dosh for them 'cos all the reviews that I read said that they are the dogs danglies but now I am met with silence and a pair of trousers that don't fit! :mad2:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Ye, I think it's just a website now mate lol. They've not got back to me for about 3 months or more. I hope they're doing ok with something else because I think that isn't working too well.

If you're looking for workwear you could TRY buybrandtools, I think they have a bit and may be able to get more that they list on their website. Worth a try.

G

grumpygrouter

Does anyone know if Armadillo are still in business?

I've sent emails, a contact form from their website and tried phoning but get no answer or reply.

Craig sent me the wrong size trousers and I can't seem to get them collected or replaced with the correct size. I paid a shed load of dosh for them 'cos all the reviews that I read said that they are the dogs danglies but now I am met with silence and a pair of trousers that don't fit! :mad2:
What size are the trousers? If they are my size I might buy them off you.

D

Daz

Thanks chaps,

You've confirmed what I thought. Guess I'll have to contact my credit card company to try and get my money back then. :mad2:

I

IvegotsTILE

With most of the fat boys on here slow you'll be lucky:grin:.If they were another couple of inches wider I'd of made you an offer.

Reply to Armadillo workwear??? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen