Search the forum,

Discuss Armadillo workwear??? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Daz

Does anyone know if Armadillo are still in business?

I've sent emails, a contact form from their website and tried phoning but get no answer or reply.

Craig sent me the wrong size trousers and I can't seem to get them collected or replaced with the correct size. I paid a shed load of dosh for them 'cos all the reviews that I read said that they are the dogs danglies but now I am met with silence and a pair of trousers that don't fit! :mad2:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Ye, I think it's just a website now mate lol. They've not got back to me for about 3 months or more. I hope they're doing ok with something else because I think that isn't working too well.

If you're looking for workwear you could TRY buybrandtools, I think they have a bit and may be able to get more that they list on their website. Worth a try.

G

grumpygrouter

Does anyone know if Armadillo are still in business?

I've sent emails, a contact form from their website and tried phoning but get no answer or reply.

Craig sent me the wrong size trousers and I can't seem to get them collected or replaced with the correct size. I paid a shed load of dosh for them 'cos all the reviews that I read said that they are the dogs danglies but now I am met with silence and a pair of trousers that don't fit! :mad2:
What size are the trousers? If they are my size I might buy them off you.

D

Daz

Thanks chaps,

You've confirmed what I thought. Guess I'll have to contact my credit card company to try and get my money back then. :mad2:

I

IvegotsTILE

With most of the fat boys on here slow you'll be lucky:grin:.If they were another couple of inches wider I'd of made you an offer.

Reply to Armadillo workwear??? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen