Search the forum,

Discuss ardex in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Spud

i have ardex sponges, i get them for tenners. i live in rye east sussex, quite remote. only been tiling for a short while so still finding my feet. im trying to get in into victorian flooring as am very good and appently quite fast
aqua do yourself a favour and buy your sponges off of tradetiler you will save yourself a fortune :thumbsup:

beanz

TF
Reaction score
Sounds really expensive to me. For tubbed gear, i use either Granfix Supergrip (£10ish), or re-branded Palace Supergrip (rebranded for Ceramic Tile Warehouse £8). Both seem pretty good, but i prefer the Granfix.
I've only ever used Ardex Grout and it's pretty good stuff, but expensive.

D

diamondtiling

Ardex is expensive probably because its the choice of the Architect and we all know that they are always right..................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

:prrr:

Reply to ardex in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen