Discuss Ardex A29 quick set screed in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

average

TF
Reaction score
First time using this and it says it can be tiled on 24hours after application. I'm looking at it, it's firmed up but still has the wet look all around it. I was thinking maybe it would have dried out quicker than this or am I overthinking it.

I want to use green screed addy, bal red anti crack matting and tile the floor. I only have one bag for 3sq meters of tiling. Would this be enough needed if I'm installing the anti crack matting aswell! .

Reply to Ardex A29 quick set screed in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks