Search the forum,

Discuss Anyone working the weekend ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

peteablard

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Yep, sort of! Just got in, unloaded the van, re loaded the van, off to Leeds tomorrow to watch the cricket (Don't like cricket but do like a day and night out on the ale) Straight off to London on Sunday for an afternoon/night shift then working away all week....

B

bugs183

We 'saw' the cricket last year at Edgbaston, England versus India. I had no idea who was batting, it was supposed to be an amazing game and we took loads of wickets.
I just remember being smashed, as was everyone else there, you'll have a blast!!

peteablard

TF
Arms
Reaction score
We 'saw' the cricket last year at Edgbaston, England versus India. I had no idea who was batting, it was supposed to be an amazing game and we took loads of wickets.
I just remember being smashed, as was everyone else there, you'll have a blast!!

Went to trent bridge last year with the same gang, they all like cricket so I was designated drink fetcher which suited me. Don't remember much about the day apart from waking up on the luggage rack when the train got back into Crewe which I think means it was a good day!!

Reaction score
Went to trent bridge last year with the same gang, they all like cricket so I was designated drink fetcher which suited me. Don't remember much about the day apart from waking up on the luggage rack when the train got back into Crewe which I think means it was a good day!!
:lol:

T

Time's Ran Out

Only in the morning!
Off down sowth on Monday for few days to see my mam and keep my hand in with a couple of bathrooms!

Reply to Anyone working the weekend ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen