Discuss Anyone know of Bristol courses or about the BAL training course? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

J

jessG

Hi, I am looking to do a course in Bristol but cannot seem to find many. I am a decorator at the moment but looking to expand and take on a new trade. The only course I have found is run by BAL and cannot find any reviews or reccomendations of this course.

I wondered if there were any near to Bristol that anyone can reccomend or if anyone has done the BAL course?

Thanks,
Jess

E

EH TILING

I did the wall and floor tiling course at Tileflair in longwell green in 2005 it was run by bal, i assume this is the one you are talking about? it was quite good to get to know the (very) basics and have a go at laying a few tiles but to be honest it didnt really prepare me for real tiling. the course is too short to go into too much depth and does not let you get enough hands on time. looking back it was quite expensive as you dont get any qualification at the end of it. I personally would try and get to a training centre that can offer you the nvq route. I hope this helps.

D

Danny@ Diamond

Hi Jess,

If you need any advise or have any questions please feel free to call us free on 0800 622 6924 or local number 01903 739 407.

All the best :thumbsup:

Reply to Anyone know of Bristol courses or about the BAL training course? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks