Search the forum,

Discuss Anthracite Grout, what a bummer. in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Pauly your on London rates,I haven't done site work for 19 months & was getting £:: m2 as Tom say £::: minus 20% for tax is £::: & not to be scoffed at that £:::: a month & if you got a decent accountant they get you a good whack back every 12 months,& like you said you don't want to appear rude neither do I but you need to earn serious dosh in London because you can't get in your van without it costing you to drive round your own city because of all the charges your lovely Mayor love shoving up the motorist of this fair & pleasant land

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Agree with that, the cost of business around here is scary. I employ 2 other tilers on a self employed CIS basis and for rectified porcelain, detailed work with stainless trims black grout they want £28 m2. I am not joking either. what do supply for that I hear you ask......... sweet Fanny Adams, they even want me to supply pegs and mixing buckets

Reaction score
Christ how many buckets do they go through a month do you supply them with grout sponges to charge £:: on private work & that labour only I do supply my own spacer crosses though ,

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Anthracite Grout, what a bummer. in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen