Search the forum,

Discuss Another levelling/lippage system in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

ATR_LEVEL_AU

I agree with the postage comment though we do seem to be sending off quite a bit of stock to the Middle East.

Regards
Andy
ATR LEVELING SYSTEM

A

ATR_LEVEL_AU

G'day jlktiling

You've probably done a web search already and have your answer. Let us know how you go.

Cheers
Andy

A

ATR_LEVEL_AU

Hello afright

Like jlktiling you've probably done a web search already. Postage is definitely less expensive on home turf.

Thanks
Andy

G

Gazzer

[DLMURL="http://www.saccologistics.com/eurosales.htm"]European Sales[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
A

ATR_UK

Hi
ATR sales in UK and Europe are handled by sacco logistics ltd, (cannot link at present as first post), we can be found at the main ATR website via a link or directly, we are happy to take enquiries or give technical help at any time.

We are located centrally in England, in Telford, Shropshire.

F

flooringsupply

Hello Guys

We are the Distributor for the USA ans we do ship International, if any one having problem finding them we will have our first load of ATR Leveling System in about 10 days or so (November 25-30 2012)

The great benefit of the ATR when it come to shipping cost is that you need about 25% of the quantity you normally need with other leveling system, that will cut on shipping cost and not to mention on Labor

not sure if i can post a link to it but if it is not allow modulator just remove it :) ATR Leveling System

You can also find 2 picture of compression between using ATR Leveling and other Leveling System where it show for a 100 pieces of tile you need 360 spacers of all other leveling system while the ATR require only 117 spacers

Another big plus is the ATR are the only one offer 2mm and 3mm and soon the will have more pacers width options

Cheers
:cheers2:

K

kitchensofdesir

Hi all. I have just contacted ATR-UK to get prices as I want to start using this system. Have used the lash system and it works quite well but you need a thick adhesive bed to use the clips (12mm plus).
Will keep you all posted when I get system and start using it.......:smilewinkgrin:

D

Dougs Third Go

I noticed diy shed that shall not be named are stocking a generic version of lash clips now, about a fiver for a pack of 30

Reply to Another levelling/lippage system in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen