Search the forum,

Discuss Advice in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

ainsley pickering

I'm after getting into the tiling industry, I'm after advice on weather the tiling courses are worth doing.

Wishiwasatoptiler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I'm after getting into the tiling industry, I'm after advice on weather the tiling courses are worth doing.
Hi Ainsley and welcome to the forum. I did such a course, but it depends where you do it and what you put into it.i had completed a plastering course and then a year and half later went back for the tiling course, I'd had some experience before, tiling and also worked on many old houses. So had some knowledge. What I would say is you won't know everything and you'll be surprised at what's involved in tiling. There's a ton of info and loads help on here and I think you will learn a lot from checking the different threads out. I'd check reviews of the place you want to train at first as it's a load of money to waste.good luck. D

A

ainsley pickering

Hi Ainsley and welcome to the forum. I did such a course, but it depends where you do it and what you put into it.i had completed a plastering course and then a year and half later went back for the tiling course, I'd had some experience before, tiling and also worked on many old houses. So had some knowledge. What I would say is you won't know everything and you'll be surprised at what's involved in tiling. There's a ton of info and loads help on here and I think you will learn a lot from checking the different threads out. I'd check reviews of the place you want to train at first as it's a load of money to waste.good luck. D
Thank you for the info im looking at the diy school in stockport as thats the closest i think.

Reply to Advice in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen