Search the forum,

Discuss advice choosing a new van in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Stef

Very nice Stef, looks awesome. I just couldn't bring myself to drive around with that diamond badge on the grille!! [emoji6][emoji38] lol

I wanted a transporter but too much money in them, looked at the new transit sport same again.
Opted for this over the Vivaro with the equipment that comes as standard.
Full electrics, parking sensors, auto lights/wipers, cool glove box, aircon, cruise control, full colour remote sat nav, alloy wheels & full colour coded..

Chalker

TF
Arms
Tadcaster
What about this Renault ?

formula one engined!

Great at for those jobs where you need to get away fast!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 35
R

RDTiling

I've just bought myself a 57 plate transit (after the insurance company decided to write off my Kangoo). Took about 6 weeks to find, but if you are restricted by a budget and persevere for long enough you will find a good one.

I quite fancied a Vivaro, however at the time I was looking they were all SWB models, where the backs are too short for fitting sheets of plasterboard in. No such problems with the transit though and I have to say I'm delighted with it.

W

White Room

I've just bought myself a 57 plate transit (after the insurance company decided to write off my Kangoo). Took about 6 weeks to find, but if you are restricted by a budget and persevere for long enough you will find a good one.

I quite fancied a Vivaro, however at the time I was looking they were all SWB models, where the backs are too short for fitting sheets of plasterboard in. No such problems with the transit though and I have to say I'm delighted with it.

How much did you give for the Transit...

W

White Room

£5,295 for the transit (VAT free). It has only done 77K miles and came with a full service history. Its been limited to 62mph, so bit of extra peace of mind there!

It was owned by a plumbing company in Perth, so hopefully its not been used for carrying too many heavy loads.

That makes all the difference....

Last edited by a moderator:

Chalker

TF
Arms
Tadcaster
£5,295 for the transit (VAT free). It has only done 77K miles and came with a full service history. Its been limited to 62mph, so bit of extra peace of mind there!

It was owned by a plumbing company in Perth, so hopefully its not been used for carrying too many heavy loads.
Good van for that money.
i run an o7 lwb transit. Had it remapped, goes like:ban:Even fully loaded. Chucks out some nice black clouds on acceleration.

make sure you change the oil every 8,000 miles. With that mileage may be worth changing the front pulley. They have a rubber mount to reduce noise, but are ready to go at 80,000.
when they go it takes the fan into the radiator.

Reply to advice choosing a new van in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

Birthdays