Discuss advice choosing a new van in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

mike1979

right folks my vauxhall corsavan needs to go its just too small but has served me well never let me down and very very cheap to run does around 60 mpg im very reluctant to sell it as its so cheap and reliable had a small van as i was only subcontracting but circumstances are changing any way im looking for a larger van that can carry some weight thats reliable and cheap on desiel the impossible i know

M

mike1979

Ye I thought about one but they are a bit expensive anyone got a Renault traffic !!!

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Vivaro . Trafic. Primaster. There all the same van.
Just be carefull with the gearboxs on them they don't last long....think they made them better on the 06 models ...grate vans though. ....I got 05 trafic..

S

Stef

7e5b571a003aa4c036b7d245e3670c89.jpg

Bought brand new end of July,
Renault Trafic sport, far better equipped as standard to the Vivaro & Primastar.
I had a Primastar SE, it was a really good van so hopefully this will be as good.

Q

Qwerty

Very nice Stef, looks awesome. I just couldn't bring myself to drive around with that diamond badge on the grille!! [emoji6][emoji38] lol

S

Stef

Very nice Stef, looks awesome. I just couldn't bring myself to drive around with that diamond badge on the grille!! [emoji6][emoji38] lol

I wanted a transporter but too much money in them, looked at the new transit sport same again.
Opted for this over the Vivaro with the equipment that comes as standard.
Full electrics, parking sensors, auto lights/wipers, cool glove box, aircon, cruise control, full colour remote sat nav, alloy wheels & full colour coded..

Q

Qwerty

Can't argue with that mate! All parts on my vauxhall says Renault with that badge anyhow!!! I just live in denial!

judge

TF
Arms
Reaction score
vauxhall vivaro lwb sportive from "vans direct" in St Mellons for just over 15 grand -vat inc :thumbsup:

Chalker

TF
Arms
Reaction score
What about this Renault ?

formula one engined!

Great at for those jobs where you need to get away fast!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 33

Reply to advice choosing a new van in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Marley