Search the forum,

Discuss Adhesive Capsulitis, not a tiling term in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dougs Third Go

..or "frozen shoulder" as it's commonly known, been struggling with it for about 3 months now, start physio on monday. Anybody else had it and did it clear up completely?

B

Blunt Tool

I had it last year, between fortnightly physio and 3 rounds of steroid injections over 6 months it healed. Physio gives you exercises to do daily.

B

Bill

I am being treated for bulging c3- c5 spinal discs that, at first, was diagnosed as frozen shoulder.

Get a second opinion.

O

One Day

Always get a second opinion.
No disrespect intended but doctors can be pretty stupid, lazy, overworked, tired, unmotivated whatever.
My wife was diagnosed by telephone following a blood test with high levels of phosphate in her blood. Doctor panicks and diagnosed kidney failure.
Seemed odd as she's really well.
Second and third opinion and another test showed its completely normal for breastfeeding mothers!

Reply to Adhesive Capsulitis, not a tiling term in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I am planning to tile a full height panel of split face tiles to sit 3” behind a log...
Replies
Views
I've got an AKW Tuff form shower tray with a waste that is 10mm above the tray when fully...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Hi, I‘ve just finished tiling the majority of my garden path. Base is concrete, and tiles are...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen