Search the forum,

Discuss About to buy a new tile cutter(for 90cm tiles) in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Button

TF
Reaction score
About to buy a new 90cm tile cutter and can’t make my mind up. Has anyone got/tried the Rubi tz1020 or sigma 3d3m Max push? Can’t get sigma’s over here in Spain but would have it sent over if I thought it was worth while. I’m a professional tiler and it’s for everyday use.

D

Dumbo

I would buy a longer cutter as 1200 tiles are fairly common place . If not where you are im sure they will be soon .

B

Blunt Tool

I haven’t tried the Rubi TZ but I did always have Rubis for years until the porcelain tiles kept getting thicker and harder then switched to Sigma and never regretted it

W

Waluigi

How do the Sigma Cutters compare to the Montolit MP3 in terms of being able to see the scoring wheel?

Does anyone have both?

Button

TF
Reaction score
I haven’t tried the Rubi TZ but I did always have Rubis for years until the porcelain tiles kept getting thicker and harder then switched to Sigma and never regretted it
The tZ applies 1500kg and the sigma about 1200-1300kgs of pressure. Always heard good things about sigma but never got the chance to try one

Reply to About to buy a new tile cutter(for 90cm tiles) in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen