Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss 365 porsadrills..Tile drill bits/hole cutters. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

H

hillhead

I kid yous all not, I bought 2 packs from Richard 50 years ago( lol, feels like That).
I'm eating my ten o'clock food here outside a millionaires house which I'm tiling.
Yesterday I was drilling hard porcelain with the 40 mm and 30mm... Still.
These bits have served me very well, my smaller bits are done and I have- 40,30, and 16 still in use, lol.
There is better drill bits about but none for as good value- fact.
I'll ring you next week for more Richard.

D

davemul

Cant say fairer than that mate, a replacement would be grand, thank you. I will pm you my address.

Do you want the damaged one returned? here is a pic showing what happened

214c57c0.jpg

D

davemul

Wow, a shiny new 30mm drill AND an 18mm also arrived yesterday

THATS customer service for you!

BIG thumbs up to 365 drills! Thank you very much :8:

D

Deleted member 1779

Thats OK. As mentioned yes if there is anything wrong with the cores then of course you are entitled to a replacement. Have a play with the 18mm and let us know
if you find it better than the 16mm for the 15mm pipes. The 18mm was a freebie by way of appology for not getting it right first time.

Something I did sweat on was that I took all that days parcels into my local post office and I SWEAR I never put a stamp on your envelope. But maybe I must have done because the goods have arrived. I think what I had done was bunch your envelope with a whole lot of other stuff we were sending out but I was really worried I hadnt put the stamp on.

But hey the replacements are with you so have a good time using them !!

Reply to 365 porsadrills..Tile drill bits/hole cutters. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks