Search the forum,

Discuss 35 metres St.Vallier Limestone - cathedral pattern 6.08m repeat in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

m3 fitter

ukmarlb2.jpg

H

Harry the tiler

that looks very nice, bet that done ya head in having to repeat that pattern rather than just a random pattern, what colour grout is that did you use a grout gun..

M

m3 fitter

Yeah the pattern was a ***** 22 tiles pattern!! i slurry coated the face of the limestone, aswell as the joints, used Biscem limestone, took 40kg!! here's the blue print..
pat1.jpg

H

Harry the tiler

think i would have needed someone to sit there and pass me each tile with the plan in there hand, or put stickers on them..lol

M

m3 fitter

:rolleyes: i did, we positioned the tiles into piles A - H and then i held the blueprint and shouted out a B pls, a G pls, A pls..hahaa:D , it got complicated when the pattern completed and you had to start another, working left to right... 3 full days it took!! :eek:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I had something similar when I worked for the last tiling company, OK, so only with three sizes but it was still fairly confusing trying to keep in pattern. Ended up going for the same thing in my lounge, of cause, with underfloor heating (although a system nowhere near as good as what's available today) :D

That does look pretty damn good though if I do say so myself :) good for portfolio ;)

Reply to 35 metres St.Vallier Limestone - cathedral pattern 6.08m repeat in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys have a big gap above tray to fill 2cm high 1cm deep (3/4in x 1/2in) Any suggestions...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen