Search the forum,

Discuss 2018 world cup in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazzer

Rumours stating England never got passed 1st round of voting.....thats about right for England though isnt it ?
Not that I am bothered either way but I do wonder how much money this has all cost so far when it could all be decided at a meeting of those in charge for next to nothing.

and the Result is.........

Russia :yikes:

S

sgd tiling

am a scotsman,i think its all a fix,theres 2 much corruption n all sports now,reason?
money money money,it aint sport no more its capitalism,england has all the infrastuction,but russia does as well,still think its fixed

U

user123

Scottley, I agree with you with the football thingy, but I like the tree planting scheme, £4.2m isn't that much compared how much gets wasted on other things... this worked really well in Berlin, swallowing up pollution, making people happier and calmer... :) anyhow, why shouldn't Russia get it? It said on the radio that they put a really good final presentation forward, that it had never before been held in an Eastern block country etc etc, so maybe we should be gracious losers...

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DHTiling

England will never win this sort of event.. look at the eurovision.. started here but always political voting for each other, this Fifa is the same. all political voting for each other and totally wrong.. IMO..

C

Colour Republic

FIX

only just watched the Panorama, aside for the payments made I was more shocked at the condidtions being agreed

Visas and border control relaxed,
Tax havens

WHAT!!??? Here is a self styled body writing their own laws, and countries are bowing to them

Reply to 2018 world cup in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen