Search the forum,

Discuss 2018 world cup in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

F

faithhealer

Did you know that fifa dont pay any tax in any host country, made millions in SA but the host country didnt get any.
Sepp Blatter gave them a pep talk before the vote about the evils of 'the press' and how come Holland/Belgium got four votes in the first round but two defected in the second round

U

user123

£15 million we spent on getting 2 votes for England!:mad2:
And 1 of those was our own vote - unless we voted for someone else.:oops:
Yesterday we were told (the two Daves and Willy) that we had a good chance:lol:

We send our lads around the World to help the United Nations, in the name of Democracy and we end up with 1 vote:yikes:
We have the greatest League in the World, attracting arguably the best footballers in the World, getting an indecent amout of our money (revenue through gates and Sky) and we get 1 vote:lol:

1 vote :lol: - still it saves me wasting any more money in 2018 from my pension, and as my Dad said - 'am I bothered I wont be here'.

£15 million??? Jeeez... what cost £15 million??? Mad....

S

sgd tiling

mg,tom dick n harry dont know this whole cherade(fifa)is corrupt so the goverment need 2 try 4 these events,that would have generated billions billions for our economy,its a shame when its so in your face now,the whole world is shambolic just now

U

user123

mg,tom dick n harry dont know this whole cherade(fifa)is corrupt so the goverment need 2 try 4 these events,that would have generated billions billions for our economy,its a shame when its so in your face now,the whole world is shambolic just now

I think it always has been, really, it's just that now with all the information technology news travels fast... in the previous generation not even everybody had a radio ... corruption is an old old thing, isn't it...

nybor62

TF
Reaction score
i cant understand how russia got the world cup. fifa have a kick racism out of football , then they choose 1 of the worst offenders for racism in football, its a joke and we know a fix ,blatter and platini cant stand us or is it jealousy of our premier league ,
alot of my pals have been to russia to watch footy in the past ,and say its 1 of the most intimidating places they have ever been
in my opinion we should boycott all fifa football tournaments they need us more than we need them, thats it rant over

D

doug boardley

I'm wondering how the hell we got the 2012 Olympics, obviously athletes are a lot less corrupt than those money grabbing FIFA lot. I do question Panorama tho' not about their investigations, but about the timing that the programme was broadcast, maximum negative impact for the England bid....nobody likes to be called a bribe taker even if it's true!

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
its a real pity england didnt get the world cup,and is in my mind no doubt a backlash from panoramas investigation

however it has highlighted for me in a huge way the sheer corruption which i beleive is there just by the way fifa have conducted themselves with the votes and have deliberately pushed aenglands bid to the side basically sticking 2 fingers up at them.

they have dug there own grave with that move imo and hope they get what they deserve

Reply to 2018 world cup in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen