Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss You know the summer is over when ??? in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

DHTiling

Like this...

ny4umyse.jpg

Reaction score
These fancy new gadgets - iPad? Funnily enough, touch screen computing finally got my wife to use a computer this year - at the tender age of .... perhaps I shouldn't say! Our kids (well they're getting close to 30) use iPads all the time now - desktops likely to be redundant within a couple of years lol.

D

DHTiling

Swear I've seen that on my lady's iPad. I don't use it much so haven't seen what the apps are like on it. I should probably get one.

Each side of the screen moves independently and you can update each side separately .

It is really better than the iphone version.

Diggy

TF
Reaction score
You know summers over when...............................

.......................................you end being late for work because the b$%^&y school run is back on.

Diggy

F

Fliselege

My girlfriend reckons theres signs up in her local pub Guilford way saying "Book now for Xmas"..... That's gotta be a sign summers over, next few days you'll be seeing big tins of roses and xmas crackers in yer local Tesburys I reckon, sad innit :-(

Reply to You know the summer is over when ??? in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks