Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Xmas Break. . in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Q

Qwerty

I have finished already as of Friday. I will still be doing a few days of business bits over the next week (admin, quotes etc) but giving myself time off until the new year!

O

Old Mod

Same same Dave I think! :(
But all my backlog has now gone, I am now under no real pressure at work.
Least I don't think so, unless I've forgotten someone, haha
Got a few busy days this week but nothing like the last month, that was completely off the scale!

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I was hoping to finish Friday but a couple of small jobs have been put back till 21 and 22, so doing 3 days this week 2 days next week then off till the 4th Jan. .

Last edited:
O

On one

Probably the 24th......a much delayed V&B shower tray doesn't come into the country until til the 16th.
The craic is the plumber has already booked in for his Christmas dinner there.
When do I go back?.......depends how long I can put up with the missus!

J

Just Rizzle

little splash back in the morning then im off on holiday . got a full week in the sun, off to the isle of sal in cape Verdi

Reply to Xmas Break. . in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks