Search the forum,

Discuss workwear in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

brian c

anyone know of any decent suppliers for polos,sweats and jackets oh and trousers with company logo.I am preferably looking for a package deal(better go to Thomas Cook EH!):thumbsup:

D

daj5451

Bri,i order my polo shirts from brookes on the net and get a local company to embroider or print them.Brookes will do your printing and embroidering on t-shirts and trousers for you but at a stupid price

F

Fred

naff that for a laugh. Tesco's jeans..£3.00p t-shirts £1.50..................chuck them out when dirty and start again..................fancy clothes with logos get dirty too.........................

G

grumpygrouter

naff that for a laugh. Tesco's jeans..£3.00p t-shirts £1.50..................chuck them out when dirty and start again..................fancy clothes with logos get dirty too.........................
Do they come with knee pad pockets?:grin:

S

sweaty sock

strauss direct for workwear and ppe - good quality and can buy bulk packs on all workwear with embroidery included - tough and comfy with elastic waistbands for elastic bellies like meself _ :beatnik2:

M

MrSpoon

only really use uniform when giving quotes, poppng to the DIY stores ETC for advertising, pretty much allways wear a pear of shorts with a load of pockets and various t shirts that i dont mind getitng messy, no point getting uniform mucky if nobody is going to see it other than the customer thats already chosen you, tho i do keep the random messy clothes in a kind of order, black/navy bluew shorts, with black, navy, white shirt, used to use snickers trousers with the knee pad inserts but cant stand working when hot, so shiorts and a foam pad to kneel down on is much more my way these days :yes:

S

sweaty sock

:57::57: awright brian -stuass a bit like a polite vistaprint once you order - i am always getting sent offers and catalogues - stuff is good and reasonable - if you are looking for embroidery with a logo i know a place in hillington that charges 7 quid to make your jig and keep it and they can do all your embroidery - all my polo shirts come from there and got some good quality fleeces and got them done there 5.

C

charlie1

I wear snickers . You need to look after those knees. So i get the trousers with the knee pad inserts. I also wear the t-shirts 5 for £20 and they are really good quality.

M

mick musik

arco used to have a shop just up from ibrox very good polo shirts and trousers with knee pad pockets plus zip off shorts with good pockets trousers are trojan k11 shirts

R

redlee

Another vote for strauss direct, i've not had any embroidered stuff from them and they wont be the cheapest but the workpants with cordura covered knee areas last well, have plenty of pockets, look professional and with the upgraded knee pads are comfy.
Lee.

H

hillhead

Strauss Direct here too, they done a great job on the hillhead work gear,all logoed!! polos,sweats,bodywarmers,jackets.(bloody jacket was too big on me,had to give it away) lol.

Reply to workwear in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
  • Article
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen