Search the forum,

Discuss work wanted in Canada in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

L

leecass

Hi
I am new to this forum and basically am looking to move to Canada if I can find work. Have been quoted £8000 just to line me up with job interviews over there by an employment agency and just wondered if anyone had any advice or if I'm really lucky a job offer !! I have 20 years experience and have full city and guilds qualification and just want a new challenge. Any help greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to tilersforums.com | Tile Forums | Tiling Forum!

Welcome to tilersforums.com leecass. Thanks for introducing yourself.

Reply to work wanted in Canada in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen