Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Work footwear in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

DHTiling

I wear trainers .. i do not do site work , so i like comfort whilst working .. simples :)

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I wore work trainers for a while but i like boots , give you extra support around you ankles when walking over uneven places, and being a clutz the extra always helps

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
TRAINERS !!!!!!! just ordering some new ones tonight. velcro strap lonsdales. bargain. 6 month before the soles give up and split !

B

Bubblecraft

I'm still using the DeWalt Cutter safety trainers. Still going strong after several months now. I'll need to find out when I posted up on them just to see how long ago it was. Great, light PPE trainers

Edit: 25th Feb
http://www.tilersforums.com/showthread.php?t=65774

5ujehe3y.jpg

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Riggers for big sites, desert boots for domestic.

I used to wear Riggers on big industrial floors, tuck your pants in, stops the screed getting in. But most big builders have banned them now, no ankle support it seems. So steel toe cap desert boots for me.:thumbsup:

R

Rookery

I buy Nike Air trainers then when they're a bit scruffy, I use them for work. I find them the most comfortable.

B

Bubblecraft

Better watch your feet mate with no PPE. A simple mistake could put you out of work for weeks or even months. Got to look after number one

S

Stef

Bought these today at Arco, nice salesman even dropped the VAT for me.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374790295.480772.jpg

Badly needed a new pair as my Timberlands are past their best.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374790406.531329.jpg

Not a professional look..

P

Pebbs

"Accidents can happen not just on sites"
This message was bought to you by Miss Health and Safety....and Gary my lad with only 4 toes on his left foot... put be right off my bacon sandwich when he whipped that out.

Pebbs

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
"Accidents can happen not just on sites"
This message was bought to you by Miss Health and Safety....and Gary my lad with only 4 toes on his left foot... put be right off my bacon sandwich when he whipped that out.

Pebbs

One little piggy missing - It could have been in your bacon sarnie Pebbs :yikes:

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
regatta trainers for me...cost about 30 quid but last ages, imo its totally different kettle of fish doing a domestic job to working on site....

Reply to Work footwear in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks