Search the forum,

Discuss Work footwear in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

I wear trainers .. i do not do site work , so i like comfort whilst working .. simples :)

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I wore work trainers for a while but i like boots , give you extra support around you ankles when walking over uneven places, and being a clutz the extra always helps

B

Bubblecraft

I'm still using the DeWalt Cutter safety trainers. Still going strong after several months now. I'll need to find out when I posted up on them just to see how long ago it was. Great, light PPE trainers

Edit: 25th Feb
http://www.tilersforums.com/showthread.php?t=65774

5ujehe3y.jpg

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Riggers for big sites, desert boots for domestic.

I used to wear Riggers on big industrial floors, tuck your pants in, stops the screed getting in. But most big builders have banned them now, no ankle support it seems. So steel toe cap desert boots for me.:thumbsup:

R

Rookery

I buy Nike Air trainers then when they're a bit scruffy, I use them for work. I find them the most comfortable.

B

Bubblecraft

Better watch your feet mate with no PPE. A simple mistake could put you out of work for weeks or even months. Got to look after number one

S

Stef

Bought these today at Arco, nice salesman even dropped the VAT for me.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374790295.480772.jpg

Badly needed a new pair as my Timberlands are past their best.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374790406.531329.jpg

Not a professional look..

Reply to Work footwear in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen