Search the forum,

Discuss Work Experience / Apprenticeships in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

Staceydcg

Good afternoon everyone,
I have found this forum with he help of my dad (who said look for forums on the net) and am wandering if anyone can help.
I am about to finish my level 2 Wall and Floor tiling at College(2 years) prior to that I had studied multitrade and am looking for anyone on the forum who may be based in or around the Portsmouth area who would consider providing some work experience or even a chance at takign on an apprentice. I have a very good attention for details, work very hard which can be checked with my college and I have a few photos of my work I can send if required.
Any assistance would be gretaly apprecaited. Thank you

Kind regards
Stacey

S

Staceydcg

Thank you, I will do.

I would have never thought of looking for a forum, but a great way to gain knowledge from others whilst I start out on my career. Thank you again

W

White Room

Might be worth writing to a few local company's and see what happens from there....

H

hmtiling

I'd be happy to I've you a try on a trial run but that boat crossing is expensive every day. I'm sure you'll find someone nearer but if not and interested pm me.
It's nice to see a young person being proactive looking for work!

S

Staceydcg

Not many tilers in portsmouth are taking anyone on, will just look a little more and get back to you , thank you

Reply to Work Experience / Apprenticeships in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen