Search the forum,

Discuss will they or wont they? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

tjsmiler

We will never make up..... were finnished forever. i'm gonna give all my rubbish jobs to someone else now.. he is just so jelous that i have found myself a right cracker, with big **** and a lovely arse, i told him i will share myself between them but he don't want to know, he is greedy and doesn't understand that i am just far too great to just offer myself to one person.

The fact that he introduced me to her burns him even more lol

TJ

And as for you Ivegots, your just not his type so stop trying to get in his underwear now he is available

Last edited by a moderator:
T

tjsmiler

Thats It....................................were Finnished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tj

D

DHTiling

You's two want your heads banging together.......lol....c/mon kiss and make up.....

Reply to will they or wont they? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen