Search the forum,

Discuss Why Not Say Good Morning Before Work? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Italy

Another Bank Holiday here today ( Tuesday was one as well!!) and, you'll love this one, tomorrow is a "bridge" day for a lot of businesses because it's not worth opening for one day is it......
What are you saying paul?
in uk it is always vacation !!!
just look andysday ;)
now I'm going to clean tools, otherwise I lose the will to work ;)

W

WetSaw

UK has 8 public holidays.

Spain has 14 public holidays!

Self employed person can have as many holidays as they want.
( in theory anyway but usually the unknown of if work will dry up tends to make you work more..)

I

Italy

UK has 8 public holidays.

Spain has 14 public holidays!

Self employed person can have as many holidays as they want.
( in theory anyway but usually the unknown of if work will dry up tends to make you work more..)
pay less taxes, they can afford to work less. Therefore + andysday ;)

Q

Qwerty

Morning people. Got the start of a cold :(
Kind of glad I have it now so I can shake it off by Christmas. I've lost count of the number of times that I have had a stinking cold over the Christmas break and unable to taste or smell a single thing! :mad:

I

Italy

Morning people. Got the start of a cold :(
Kind of glad I have it now so I can shake it off by Christmas. I've lost count of the number of times that I have had a stinking cold over the Christmas break and unable to taste or smell a single thing! :mad:
with a cold, I recognize only the taste of cigarettes and coffee

O

Old Mod

IMG_7733.GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Why Not Say Good Morning Before Work? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I spend some time in doorways. NOTE THAT DAN HAS CREATED THIS NEW 2024 SHOW US YOUR TILE...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen