Search the forum,

Discuss who would you like to lift the world cup now? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Spud

i dont really care now, still fuming at watching such a terrible performance from the english duds,the side i have most enjoyed watching so far is Spain closely followed by Brazil

B

b30 villain

i hope its one of the underdogs uruguay or ghana. It aint gonna happen but it would be nice to see:thumbsup:

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Don't care really who wins now.

I looked forward to this world cup, and never have I felt sooo disappointed in an English team. Overpaid waste of spaces.

They all should be sneaked back into the country in shame.

Said all that whilst trying NOT to swear :yikes:

S

Spud

just been reminded by text message that i had a £50 bet that england would be playing in the world cup final ,:mad2: what a mistake !I will have to stop opening my mouth when drunk

chris.tiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Forgot to mention the best team never to have won the trophy - Holland. I know they aren't a patch on the Dutch of Cruyff's era, but they have some talented individuals who could win any game. Their biggest issue us the same as ours - getting a group of individuals playing as a team

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Argies - £100 at 14-1

Reply to who would you like to lift the world cup now? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen