Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss who would you like to lift the world cup now? in the America area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

doug boardley

after Englands shambolic performance, who would you like to see lift the trophy now ( assuming you wanted England to win anyway). Personally my second team has always been Brazil and I'll be cheering for them now.

Reaction score
Hate to say this but I have been refreshingly impressed by Argentina's whole approach to the tournament:thumbsup:, especially him with the holy hand:lol:

T

Time's Ran Out

Assuming no cheating - Argentina - and of course only if the little cheat has a heart attack during the celebrations.
I can't say that can I - its not a nice thing to hope for anyone even him.
Okay I may receive a :ban:but am I sorry - only if it happens.
It's not the Argentinians - its just him and cheats - I hate cheats:prrr:

S

SandyFloor

Assuming no cheating - Argentina - and of course only if the little cheat has a heart attack during the celebrations.
I can't say that can I - its not a nice thing to hope for anyone even him.
Okay I may receive a :ban:but am I sorry - only if it happens.
It's not the Argentinians - its just him and cheats - I hate cheats:prrr:

Funnily enough Argentina have just scored from being a mile offside.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SandyFloor

My half german wife has told me to root for Germany or I vill pay ze consequences.

Reaction score
I know they have just hammered us, but I really don't think the Germans can realistically lift the trophy:yikes:

Just wait till they come up against a decent South American team:thumbsup:

U

user123

I know they have just hammered us, but I really don't think the Germans can realistically lift the trophy:yikes:

Just wait till they come up against a decent South American team:thumbsup:

Yes, Kev, you're probably right, but now England is out, well, it doesn't matter as much anyhow, so Germany is obviously my next choice... :thumbsup:

S

Spud

i dont really care now, still fuming at watching such a terrible performance from the english duds,the side i have most enjoyed watching so far is Spain closely followed by Brazil

B

b30 villain

i hope its one of the underdogs uruguay or ghana. It aint gonna happen but it would be nice to see:thumbsup:

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Don't care really who wins now.

I looked forward to this world cup, and never have I felt sooo disappointed in an English team. Overpaid waste of spaces.

They all should be sneaked back into the country in shame.

Said all that whilst trying NOT to swear :yikes:

Reply to who would you like to lift the world cup now? in the America area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks