Search the forum,

Discuss who would you like to lift the world cup now? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

doug boardley

after Englands shambolic performance, who would you like to see lift the trophy now ( assuming you wanted England to win anyway). Personally my second team has always been Brazil and I'll be cheering for them now.

T

Time's Ran Out

Assuming no cheating - Argentina - and of course only if the little cheat has a heart attack during the celebrations.
I can't say that can I - its not a nice thing to hope for anyone even him.
Okay I may receive a :ban:but am I sorry - only if it happens.
It's not the Argentinians - its just him and cheats - I hate cheats:prrr:

S

SandyFloor

Assuming no cheating - Argentina - and of course only if the little cheat has a heart attack during the celebrations.
I can't say that can I - its not a nice thing to hope for anyone even him.
Okay I may receive a :ban:but am I sorry - only if it happens.
It's not the Argentinians - its just him and cheats - I hate cheats:prrr:

Funnily enough Argentina have just scored from being a mile offside.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SandyFloor

My half german wife has told me to root for Germany or I vill pay ze consequences.

U

user123

I know they have just hammered us, but I really don't think the Germans can realistically lift the trophy:yikes:

Just wait till they come up against a decent South American team:thumbsup:

Yes, Kev, you're probably right, but now England is out, well, it doesn't matter as much anyhow, so Germany is obviously my next choice... :thumbsup:

Reply to who would you like to lift the world cup now? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen