Search the forum,

Discuss Who are you voting for? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

Matt Bott

I went on to check it out and I couldn't believe I didn't see more of TF members up because from what I've seen there work is imo better than a lot of the nominees

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Out of a couple of hundred tile fixers only 8 signed up? Do they not encourage it or something? How did you find out @MissTiler ?

And yeah, for those wondering, this is just my doing lol I thought if we can't give back to members when it is possible to, we aren't doing right for them.

L

LM

Out of a couple of hundred tile fixers only 8 signed up? Do they not encourage it or something? How did you find out @MissTiler ?

And yeah, for those wondering, this is just my doing lol I thought if we can't give back to members when it is possible to, we aren't doing right for them.
I completely agree @Dan , if you can't support our members when credit is due then what's the point of being part of anything.
I'd like to know however how that Hampstead Callcutta job didn't get a mention, that's the best looking job I've seen in many a year, never mind category, surely I'm not on my own here am I?

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Don't know the job you're talking about there pal but I'd support anybody who supports the forum. It's only here because of those guys who have helped over the years. Everything I setup I have those in mind first. Many of those make thousands a year out of the forum and I don't even make that much myself lol

Fair play for them being awesome in their industry. Whether on the forum or not. But I love it when they're on here a lot sharing their work and their skills. That's just something else.

M

MTiler

I completely agree @Dan , if you can't support our members when credit is due then what's the point of being part of anything.
I'd like to know however how that Hampstead Callcutta job didn't get a mention, that's the best looking job I've seen in many a year, never mind category, surely I'm not on my own here am I?

Probably because neither Marc nor Gary are members of the TTA (Gary left).
Gary was up for Tile Fixer a few years ago.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
There are some brilliant tilers in the industry it's a real shame the TTA Awards dont actually show which ones are standing out. And it's only their members.

Not taking it away from Sharon or any of the others like. But 8 fixers only!?!?

That's terrible.

Going to count their whole fixer database tomorrow see how many they have.

Starting to think they're not actually supporting the fixer any more at all and I have bigged them up during their management change over thinking they were trying but perhaps not?

Reply to Who are you voting for? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. As title suggests. Used to use this forum a while back but seems my account was deleted...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen