Search the forum,

Discuss Which electric wet saw? in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com.

C

colmic

Ok, how about cutting a tile in the middle ( still talking about wet saw, need a clean cut) And from cut side I need jolly adge ( or mitering or however it is called, I think you won't be able to do it by hand with a grinder

Kyle Knowles

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
It's all personal preference I have a dewalt d24000 and a sigma 10m and i still want a pikus or similar but then again I have some sort of medical condition where I'm never happy unless I'm buying tools haha

C

colmic

Does it matter which make of rail saw I buy? Are they all same?For what reason do you want pikus ? There are many rail saws an the market. What advantage does it have?

Kyle Knowles

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I actually want a raimondi Zoe But after seeing the size and bulk of them I would have to settle for a pikus coz it's more manageable but also they look very sexy lol

Reply to Which electric wet saw? in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen