Search the forum,

Discuss What's your fav tune at the min?? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
got a new puter yesterday so downloaded live in gdanske and best of sabbath the dio years

great great music

Last edited:
U

user123

Don't know that one but used to love his early stuff, my god was it 25 yrs ago!!!!

It's his new CD / & track of same name, from 2008, if you liked his early stuff you'll love this one, too.... good, isn't he, one of my work along favourites.... his voice is more colourful now, really interesting.... 25 years ago is about right I reckon, showing our age here aren't we :lol:

L

Leatherface

nick...........lol...:prrr:
That is what comes with having a three and a half year old lad, can't get him off the computer, he switches it on himself, logs onto the internet and plays his favourite videos on you tube ( have to monitor it carefully myself though as many links are unsuitable )
Scary how quick they learn at that age, only last week he learned ( by watching me ) how to plug the printer into the USB & switch it on, now prints out his own CBEEBIES artwork.

Reply to What's your fav tune at the min?? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I spend some time in doorways. NOTE THAT DAN HAS CREATED THIS NEW 2024 SHOW US YOUR TILE...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen