Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss What's your fav tune at the min?? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

doug boardley

really looking forward to seeing MAGAZINE on 17 feb tho. the one group that i missed first time round that still mean the world to me!( I saw the clash, but can't remember where!! but remember NOT seeing Magazine)

Last edited by a moderator:
D

doug boardley

made a connection....... John McGeoch has played in every band I'd pay good money to see, if somebody would like to google him (rip) they'll see what a haunting, brilliant guitarist he was!! shame about the booze tho'!

D

doug boardley

Prince or Pulp?
tonight we're gonna party like it's 1999:punk:
or Pulp let's all meet up in the year 2000:punk:

L

Leatherface

Going to see AC/DC Wembley arena - don't think they will put on any more UK dates
Angus Angus :punk:

For any real ac/fans who appreciate the Bon Scott era
Here is a clip of them performing "Baby Please Don't Go" in Melbourne 1976
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Q80c0TeVOXI

B

BDS

Leatherface, i love ac/dc but couldn`t get any tickets at the time,unless i pay 4 or 5 times more for them from some dick turpin of ebay like my mum and her other half did.

F

faithhealer

Leatherface, i love ac/dc but couldn`t get any tickets at the time,unless i pay 4 or 5 times more for them from some dick turpin of ebay like my mum and her other half did.
Blimey, just remembered I saw them 30 yrs ago..........supporting The Who!!

B

BDS

Faithhealer i love the WHO as well,saw them at KC stadium when they was on tour.

F

faithhealer

Faithhealer i love the WHO as well,saw them at KC stadium when they was on tour.

remember parking next to Sting in the car park that day, £7.50 a ticket!!!!, The Stranglers and Nils Lofgren also on the bill. Same year I paid the same for Fleetwood mac on their own. Can't afford many gigs these days, thats what marriage mortgage and kids does for you!!

L

Leatherface

Was, lucky my mate spend 3 hours on phone to get them

Reply to What's your fav tune at the min?? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks