Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss What's your fav tune at the min?? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

U

user123

Don't know that one but used to love his early stuff, my god was it 25 yrs ago!!!!

It's his new CD / & track of same name, from 2008, if you liked his early stuff you'll love this one, too.... good, isn't he, one of my work along favourites.... his voice is more colourful now, really interesting.... 25 years ago is about right I reckon, showing our age here aren't we :lol:

L

Leatherface

nick...........lol...:prrr:
That is what comes with having a three and a half year old lad, can't get him off the computer, he switches it on himself, logs onto the internet and plays his favourite videos on you tube ( have to monitor it carefully myself though as many links are unsuitable )
Scary how quick they learn at that age, only last week he learned ( by watching me ) how to plug the printer into the USB & switch it on, now prints out his own CBEEBIES artwork.

B

BDS

dave dave dave dave daveee, basshunter are you not to old for that,,,,,lmao.only joking its quite catchy i`ve got to agree.

D

doug boardley

That is what comes with having a three and a half year old lad, can't get him off the computer, he switches it on himself, logs onto the internet and plays his favourite videos on you tube ( have to monitor it carefully myself though as many links are unsuitable )
Scary how quick they learn at that age, only last week he learned ( by watching me ) how to plug the printer into the USB & switch it on, now prints out his own CBEEBIES artwork.
yes Nick have a 3 and a half year old myself, who is teaching my 2 and a half year old how to use laptop, better get some iles backed up I think!

D

doug boardley

another golden oldie this morning "Diamond dogs" by David Bowie, his early seventies era was his best imo

P

Prem Tiler

another golden oldie this morning "Diamond dogs" by David Bowie, his early seventies era was his best imo

my day would get on with you off the back of this statement. he used to bang on about the diamond doge era being his best, so i bought the album, i agree!

D

doug boardley

my day would get on with you off the back of this statement. he used to bang on about the diamond doge era being his best, so i bought the album, i agree!
what age is the old man Prem? I bought Ziggy Stardust when I was 9 years old in 1972!!:punk:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

doug boardley

New Rose by those jovial first punx on wax "The Damned" seen them a few times and they really would smash it up! probably up there in my top 5 live acts:punk:

Reply to What's your fav tune at the min?? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks