Search the forum,

Discuss What's your fav tune at the min?? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

doug boardley

made a connection....... John McGeoch has played in every band I'd pay good money to see, if somebody would like to google him (rip) they'll see what a haunting, brilliant guitarist he was!! shame about the booze tho'!

D

doug boardley

Prince or Pulp?
tonight we're gonna party like it's 1999:punk:
or Pulp let's all meet up in the year 2000:punk:

L

Leatherface

Going to see AC/DC Wembley arena - don't think they will put on any more UK dates
Angus Angus :punk:

For any real ac/fans who appreciate the Bon Scott era
Here is a clip of them performing "Baby Please Don't Go" in Melbourne 1976
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Q80c0TeVOXI

Last edited by a moderator:
B

BDS

Leatherface, i love ac/dc but couldn`t get any tickets at the time,unless i pay 4 or 5 times more for them from some dick turpin of ebay like my mum and her other half did.

F

faithhealer

Leatherface, i love ac/dc but couldn`t get any tickets at the time,unless i pay 4 or 5 times more for them from some dick turpin of ebay like my mum and her other half did.
Blimey, just remembered I saw them 30 yrs ago..........supporting The Who!!

B

BDS

Faithhealer i love the WHO as well,saw them at KC stadium when they was on tour.

Last edited by a moderator:
F

faithhealer

Faithhealer i love the WHO as well,saw them at KC stadium when they was on tour.

remember parking next to Sting in the car park that day, £7.50 a ticket!!!!, The Stranglers and Nils Lofgren also on the bill. Same year I paid the same for Fleetwood mac on their own. Can't afford many gigs these days, thats what marriage mortgage and kids does for you!!

L

Leatherface

Was, lucky my mate spend 3 hours on phone to get them

Reply to What's your fav tune at the min?? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I spend some time in doorways. NOTE THAT DAN HAS CREATED THIS NEW 2024 SHOW US YOUR TILE...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen