Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss What's your fav tune at the min?? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

doug boardley

in memory of Lux Interior, lead singer of The Cramps who died last week, todays tune is "I was a teenage werewolf"

D

doug boardley

I haven't Michael T Rextasy, sounds like a funny little pill! SLF were first band I saw, Carlisle Market Hall either "78 or "79

S

strummerman

I haven't Michael T Rextasy, sounds like a funny little pill! SLF were first band I saw, Carlisle Market Hall either "78 or "79
go and see them the lead singer is a double very scary when you see him but a excellent band live as for SLF fav band to see live seen the stranglers just before xmas said to be there last tour with jet black not bein to well

D

doug boardley

Christ is Jet Black still alive? I thought he was bloody old first time I saw them (Joy Division support band!) did Hugh Cornwell re join?

S

strummerman

Christ is Jet Black still alive? I thought he was bloody old first time I saw them (Joy Division support band!) did Hugh Cornwell re join?
no he tours on his own goin to see him in april .The lead singer is from sunderland apart from that hes a crackin singer . jet black came back for this tour and yes hes very very very old av you seen from the jam with foxton and buckler

W

wilton

SLF, The Clash proper bands.....The Blaggers - Weekend Warriors my fav track at the moment :8:

D

doug boardley

never saw Jam and last time I saw fingers Foxton had just left! I'd like to see Dead Man Walking tho'

D

DHTiling

Just for you SLF fans.......( bruv)

[yt]m2Gov4tTB7M[/yt]

[yt]aV5eKr4uorg[/yt]

[yt]7NCXCOLuzsc[/yt]

[yt]RBYoNYuUVk0[/yt]

p.s. stop pogo'ing bruv.:lol:

D

doug boardley

shouldn't say this Fred ( ex copper etc) but once had a joint with Charlie Harper and Nicky Garrett, threw my guts up, I was only 15!

Reply to What's your fav tune at the min?? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks