Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss What's included in price per mtr?? in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

2020Tiling

Hi, what would you normally include when quoting for a job on a price per metre basis ? would you include adhesive / grout and any prep materials like 1 coat plaster ? :smilewinkgrin:

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
adhesive and grout, any extra prep is priced on a day rate, and any extras materials such as door bars are also added on..

I

Ian

Price per metre is - primer, adhesive, grout and labour. I also include trims, just add a bit more in if they are metal as they are more expensive than plastic and take longer to fit.

I

Ian

Moved to job pricing forum, not really a specific job but, it's out of the public forums if anyone wants to discuss prices.

G

Gazzer

Per M2 is Labour only . Materials are extra as clients change there minds IMO and one adhesive may not be the adhesive I quoted for etc.

afright

TF
Reaction score
I've started to price labour only then add materials as extra ,lost out on price per m2 for materials, when you get bad walls and need to use extra.

D

Dougs Third Go

I normally factor in adhesive and grout, any prep work is done on an hourly rate.

2020Tiling

What would be a fair price per mtr for fixing 600 by 300 porcelain including adhesive...... £25? :sofahide:

C

charlie1

What would be a fair price per mtr for fixing 600 by 300 porcelain including adhesive...... £25? :sofahide:

25 per m2 would be an average price but I think your asking the wrong question. Do you think the quality of your work would reflect a fair trade at £25 per meter you lay?

area tiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
My m2 pricing includes , tiling and grouting only! If I have to cut metal trim then its £2.50 per cut off ! Priming walls and floors hourly rate !

Reply to What's included in price per mtr?? in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
laattaana
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks