Search the forum,

Discuss What's included in price per mtr?? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

2020Tiling

Hi, what would you normally include when quoting for a job on a price per metre basis ? would you include adhesive / grout and any prep materials like 1 coat plaster ? :smilewinkgrin:

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
adhesive and grout, any extra prep is priced on a day rate, and any extras materials such as door bars are also added on..

I

Ian

Price per metre is - primer, adhesive, grout and labour. I also include trims, just add a bit more in if they are metal as they are more expensive than plastic and take longer to fit.

I

Ian

Moved to job pricing forum, not really a specific job but, it's out of the public forums if anyone wants to discuss prices.

G

Gazzer

Per M2 is Labour only . Materials are extra as clients change there minds IMO and one adhesive may not be the adhesive I quoted for etc.

D

Dougs Third Go

I normally factor in adhesive and grout, any prep work is done on an hourly rate.

2020Tiling

What would be a fair price per mtr for fixing 600 by 300 porcelain including adhesive...... £25? :sofahide:

Reply to What's included in price per mtr?? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen