Search the forum,

Discuss What's included in price per mtr?? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

C

charlie1

What would be a fair price per mtr for fixing 600 by 300 porcelain including adhesive...... £25? :sofahide:

25 per m2 would be an average price but I think your asking the wrong question. Do you think the quality of your work would reflect a fair trade at £25 per meter you lay?

area tiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
My m2 pricing includes , tiling and grouting only! If I have to cut metal trim then its £2.50 per cut off ! Priming walls and floors hourly rate !

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Why not just add it all up and give a job price the have extras clause for stuff outside your quote....

T

trevortine

I don't really do extras, I give a price which has a good bit of flex for misjudgement, and after many years of experience is judged in my favour!

Reply to What's included in price per mtr?? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen