Discuss what is better weber or ardex in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

The D

2014-02-28 08.04.56.jpg 2014-02-28 08.05.49.jpg :smilewinkgrin:

T

The D

He ent fat ! i'am fat HE has lost a lot of weight since i see him at the mapei day a few years ago, he is looking a lot older though :sofahide::lol: Ardex by the way :thumbsup:
I have been diagnosed with diabetes so I have to cut out allthe crap no more full English breakfasts for me. One sugar in my coffee and no chocolate

Reaction score
I have been diagnosed with diabetes so I have to cut out allthe crap no more full English breakfasts for me. One sugar in my coffee and no chocolate
Me too told that it could be diet controlled ,but having trouble focusing on dieting at the moment i have a few prob's to sort out, before i can just get my mind into it , great work with losing so much weight mate, your an inspiration , is your diabetes under control now ? or are you on insulin ?

T

The D

Me too told that it could be diet controlled ,but having trouble focusing on dieting at the moment i have a few prob's to sort out, before i can just get my mind into it , great work with losing so much weight mate, your an inspiration , is your diabetes under control now ? or are you on insulin ?
Type 2 is normally 20 – 40 I was 86 but have got it down to 69they want me to start taking tablets but I have refused so far I want to see ifI can get it down myself first. I have read about a man that just had food supplementshakes and water for two weeks and reversed it so I am working myself up togiving it a go

Reaction score
Type 2 is normally 20 – 40 I was 86 but have got it down to 69they want me to start taking tablets but I have refused so far I want to see ifI can get it down myself first. I have read about a man that just had food supplementshakes and water for two weeks and reversed it so I am working myself up togiving it a go

I think that may revers it for the two weeks but as soon as you eat properly again it may come back, you need to be eating unrefined carbohydrate's an Atkins type diet , its very scary stuff what you can get being a diabetic ,i whent on a course put on by the surgery as there are type 2's being found every day....... that was very interesting , i was the lowest on the course .. thats also why i have bought a dog for regular exercise ......

Reply to what is better weber or ardex in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay