Search the forum,

Discuss What/How would you do it in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Ah the memories.

Im almost certain I rented a flat with a mate in 1998 with those curtains.

Reaction score
Thank for the replies and interior design advice :)
As requested here are 3 more pics for a better perspective, Ive turned the tiles 90 degress for these pics do you think they're better that way ?
I still have the cut though now its a smaller piece even with grey grout would it still look daft ? I cant put the cut on the edge at the bottom of the pic as that will look bad too ... hmmm
The edge near the wall once the plastic edging is in place is 20mm so i bought mosaic tiles and was/are going to cut a strip off to fill the gap, that is also/was the plan on the flat vertical edge from the worktop to the sill ...
What do you think ...

odd baby names

odd baby names

odd baby names

Last edited:
Reaction score
Why does it say Odd baby Names ?
Anyway, the flat vertical edge i as going to have the mosaic tiles on the bottom along the worktop to again fill the gap

Last edited:

acaciaguy

TF
Arms
Reaction score
What about having a 45 - 45 joint across the corner ? Drawing a line from corner of window frame to corner edge of sill ? Ie. Bending tiles around the flat sill corner?

F

Flintstone

Here's one I have just done . Different tiles and situation but same principle.

IMG_20181009_185604_156.jpg

Reaction score
That looks superb but I'm still left with the small cut which would have to move to the bottom of the picture which is the front edge and you dont put cuts at the front so, I think my only option is to return the tiles and buy larger ones...
Genuinely, thank you for taking the time in replying, as well as larger tiles I'll also buy some different curtains.

Reply to What/How would you do it in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen