Search the forum,

Discuss What brand of Tile cutter do you use Poll 2013. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Will be interesting to see the name Bellota on this list in a year or so, had a real good play with their machines now, all i can say is was more than impressed.

dboden

TF
Reaction score
I learnt with rubi.. And had a ts50.. Found I needed something for porc. So got the sigma b2m (630).. Fantastic. Then got the little one for splashes etc.. Sold the rubi.. Have now just treated myself to the sigma 3p2m (1020).. Can't wait.

S

Stef

I learnt with rubi.. And had a ts50.. Found I needed something for porc. So got the sigma b2m (630).. Fantastic. Then got the little one for splashes etc.. Sold the rubi.. Have now just treated myself to the sigma 3p2m (1020).. Can't wait.

Another convert, best cutters you will buy, getting used to the 2G now as I'm not fond of a pull cut but great wee cutter for smaller tiles.

Reply to What brand of Tile cutter do you use Poll 2013. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen