Search the forum,

Discuss wetroom grouting in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

susbin

Hi there,

Am currently creating a wetroom (DIY project) and so far have tanked it with Mira Multicoat, laid down some underfloor heating cables, and started tiling using Mira 3130 tile adhesive. So far so good!

However I would be grateful for some advice on grout please? What do people recommend as the best grout - I need it to be:
- white (am using all white tiles, mosaic on shower area floor plus 30cm2 ones on remainder of floor and wall) so anything slightly off-colour would show up;
- long-lasting / low maintenance in terms of discolouring, needing replacing etc;
- waterproof

Thanks very much

S

susbin

Hi thanks for the reply, unfortunately i'm relatively new to this so don't know what IMO is?!!

any tips as to which brand/product for the epoxy grout welcomed too.

thanks!

Reply to wetroom grouting in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen