Search the forum,

Discuss Wet tile cutter for natural stone (marble/limestone) - buy Briccolina or not? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mike

i use the vitrex 750 too, i'm on my 3rd one now, the second one had a slight wobble so i took it back and changed it for another. it's still not perfect now, it may be the blade tho (marchrist)

E

edwardk

I've put the original blade back on and same story. I've measured the wobble and it's about 0.5mm... I guess I can live with this. Annoying that it isn't spot on but then again it was £80 odd quid so what can you expect.

I have a compound slide mitre saw (for wood) from DeWalt that has adjustment screws for alignment.

It would be so easy (I think!) to add some simple screws to align the spindle on these Vitrex wet saws....

Anyway - going to try and lay some applestone limestone today (and hope that it isn't too soft for a kitchen floor.... wish I'd known that before I bought it :( ) Guess it'll have to be barefeet indoors then and the hobnails stay outside in the shed...

Thanks for all the help - Ed

Reply to Wet tile cutter for natural stone (marble/limestone) - buy Briccolina or not? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen