Search the forum,

Discuss Weber price Hike in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

not seen this posted on here, so thought id ask your thoughts.

Got another price increase from supplier passed on from Weber upping its prices..

White SPF is now pushing £19.00 !
Before the increase I was paying 15.56 per bag..
So obviously I have to up my 'quotation' cost!

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Ruislip
That's why I stock up on the offers, but sometimes I get caught out because they run out of stock. I've ended up paying nearly £23 for a bag of Ardex microtec which is supposed to be lighter and fluffier than the £14 bag of normal white spf.

I try and base my quote on £20 for a 20k bag of addy (white or grey). Well that's what I charge my customers.

So I always keep my eyes open for CTD trade days etc. With the taking over of Tile Depot I wonder how long it will take for the switch over?

W

White Room

That's why I stock up on the offers, but sometimes I get caught out because they run out of stock. I've ended up paying nearly £23 for a bag of Ardex microtec which is supposed to be lighter and fluffier than the £14 bag of normal white spf.

I try and base my quote on £20 for a 20k bag of addy (white or grey). Well that's what I charge my customers.

So I always keep my eyes open for CTD trade days etc. With the taking over of Tile Depot I wonder how long it will take for the switch over?

Checked the Tile Depot in Watford, it seems to be more a share scheme rather than a full takeover.

Reply to Weber price Hike in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

Birthdays