Search the forum,

Discuss Washboy in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Spare Tool

Well just had to buy another Karl Dahm as my old Karl Dahm has now split after having it a number of years and has done me proud,over the years I have had a few WB's did get the Genesis WB last year but that did not last(get what you pay for) must admit the KD is the best out there.
Never used the genesis wash boy but I rate their Velcro backed replacement sponges as the best I've tried...tend to take a couple of jobs to 'wear in' but they really seem to hold water a lot better than other sponges and last ages.. great for walls as well as floors

S

Stocks Tiles

I use my Karl dahm wash boy everywhere I go, unless it's tight behind a pipe then it's down to a sponge ;)

Reply to Washboy in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen