Search the forum,

Discuss wanted in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Stan001

Same dilemma here, have looked at some new vans, then I thought ‘I wonder what I could get for about £2k? – got to be loads of recession bargains thought I’ … but the answer down here in Hampshire seems to be 'high mileage scrap'!

V

vince1

thanks for all your help lads.

vince1

any one want tiling doing phone me at knights tiling. need some work

V

vince1

yes i got a van mate. CITROEN RELAY SWB. 94,000 miles he wanted £950 for it i got it off him for £800 nice van to. it had 12month MOT and 6months TAX

vince.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

david campbell

yes i got a van mate. CITROEN RELAY SWB. 94,000 miles he wanted £950 for it i got it off him for £800 nice van to. it had 12month MOT and 6months TAX

vince.

nice one,it's quite hard to get a deal under £1k at the moment because of the scrappage deal,where people would put them in the local papers they are just using them to get a grand of a brand new car!

Reply to wanted in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen